Join us at the centre for our weekly classes aimed at giving you the tools to navigate your daily life with compassion, ease, and integrity.
Our intention is to create an inspiring space for joy and transformation. Through the wisdom of Yoga, Meditation, Qigong and Light Language, we offer you an opportunity to reconnect with how magnificent you truly are! Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we are here to support you.
All classes at $20, please book online
Hatha in Sanskrit means- Sun(HA) Moon(THA) and this practice is designed to unite and balance these two energies. Classes will include a collection of Asana (postures), Pranayama (breath work), Mantra, and Meditation.
Our Hatha classes are suitable for all levels of yoga, from beginners to the more advanced yoga practitioners.
Yoga Nidra, a Sanskrit term meaning "yogic sleep" is a deep relaxation technique also called "psychic sleep," yoga nidra is a state between sleeping and waking.
The body is completely relaxed and the practitioner turns the awareness inward by listening to a set of instructions; much like a guided meditation.
Suitable for everyone, our weekly drop-in meditation classes are the perfect opportunity to take a break from busy daily life, increase your inner peace, happiness and well-being, and experience the benefits of meditation for yourself.
Suitable for everyone, our weekly drop-in meditation classes are the perfect opportunity to take a break from busy daily life, increase your inner peace, happiness, and well-being, and experience the benefits of meditation for yourself.
Light Language is a channelled cosmic language that distributes sound and energy to convey messages- interpreted by the heart and speaking familiarity to your soul.
During a Light Language session, you may feel a familiarity upon receiving the transmission, despite the fact that you do not understand what is being spoken; the information is received without the need for the analytical mind to understand or process it. During these powerful and often enlightening sessions trapped emotions may be released, chakras and energetic systems may be rebalanced bringing a renewed clarity and sense of awareness.
A session with Light Language helps you to REMEMBER who you are: your mission- purpose- power- true soul essence, and where you come from. We invite you to experience a session of Light Language and welcome a new sense of Joy, Lightness and Clarity within.
Restorative yoga is a type of yoga known for its relaxing, calming and healing effect. Indulge in long-hold yoga poses (5-10 minutes) using props to support the body, while you are guided through meditation & breathing exercises.
This relaxing yoga practice balances the nervous system and re-energises the whole body. Leave feeling relaxed & refreshed.
New Student Information
- All Classes are ‘open’ for all levels, no previous experience required. If you are just beginning, remember not to compare, and take the appropriate option as given by your teacher so that you stay safe and enjoy the class
- When you arrive, please remove your shoes, and turn your cell phone off
- The room is a quiet zone upon entering as people may be mediating or relaxing, so please save your catch ups for outside the room
- Bookings and online payments are available and preferred. Doors open 15 minutes before class start time, arrive at least 10 minutes before your chosen class. Please note that latecomers are not permitted to class
- Classes have a set duration, only come if you intend to stay the whole time, if you need a break it’s no problem! Just take a rest until you are ready to resume
- Wear light comfortable clothing and in the winter months you may like to bring a warm jumper or scarf to cover yourself during the longer moments of stillness
- Mats can be provided however if you prefer to bring your own you are more than welcome to do so
- Please note we do not have shower facilities
- Please let the teacher know of any concerns or injuries you may have so we can offer modifications or guidance through the class
- Parking is available on the street, and easy outside of working hours. During business hours, we recommend allowing enough time for finding a park